• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator Red Outline

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, please help! I am creating my sketches in Fresco on my ipad and my next step is to send them to Illustrator (first I saved as a PDF, second I saved as a PSD) so that I can create a surface pattern design.  When I open my sketches in Illustrator, my sketches have a red outline (instead of blue).  I tried everything I know to remedy this, but haven't had any luck!  What am I doing wrong? I'm thinking that I possibly need to merge down the layers in Fresco, but I'm not sure.  I am new completely new to Fresco and Illustrator.  Thanks for any help you can provide...

TOPICS
How-to , Import , Layers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any chance you can include images to show how it changes from Fresco across to Illustrator?
Are you saving to PDF then opening in Illustrator or using the Export option to open directly in Illustrator Desktop from Fresco?

Are you referring to the selection line being Red in Illustrator or is your actual image changing colour through your process?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, thank you for your reply.  Yes, I am referring to the selction line being Red in Illustrator.  I am not able to send you a screenshot now, since I am in work; I do my Illustrator and Fresco work at home.

I do save my sketches as PDfile and use the export option to open directly in Illustrator.  Also, I have saved my sketches as PDF's and sent then to google drive, in an effort to see if this made a difference. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

*I meant PDF files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines