Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Immediate crash when opening fresco

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have a student account, full creative cloud, and I have installed Fresco several times in an attempt to use this app (Surface Pro 5). I've also relaunched CC, and my computer, and I still have the same message: "An error has occured, please restart Fresco to continue". I click OK, and it just reopens and gives same error message. Any tips on where to go from here? I've also uploaded through the LogCollector Portal.

Many thanks!

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the additional requirements for the device to make sure you've got everything required and up to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, @Sjaani I same problem here. an error has accoured and" I've restart fresco also restart adobe Creative cloud, method 2. uninstall and install again, method 3 Instal Adobe LogCollector. Method 4 Sign out and sign in to another account... and all method is not working. [email address removed for privacy] I've buy subsciption for photoshop and Illustrator also I'm using most compatible HP Spectre X360 late 2019 buy why Fresco so ugly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fey. 

I removed your email address from your  post (please don't post personal information on this public forum). 

I'm sorry the app is crashing.  I have a couple of questions:

Is this a recent occurrence? Was the app crashing using previous versions?

And omething I'd like you to try:

1. Go to Creative Cloud Desktop Application
  2. Press Ctrl+Alt+R
  3. It will show a dialog to Relaunch
  4. Click Continue and wait for 2-3 minutes
  5. Launch Fresco

If after relaunching the app is still crashing, please share two things:

* Your device logs. It's quite easy; the steps are here: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

* And the output of dxdiag of your system? On your system:

Choose Start, type dxdiag in the Search text box, and then press Enter.

Note: If you receive the message "Do you want to allow DxDiag to check if your drivers are digitally signed?" click Yes.

In the DirectX Diagnostic Tool, select the Save All Information

Save the file on your PC and email it to the Fresco team at "frescohelp at adobe dot com".

Those will help the engineers troubleshoot.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fey. 

I've received your files and I'll pass them along to the team. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@feykungz.

One of Fresco's engineers has looked at your logs. Please uninstall/reinstall the Creative Cloud Desktop App using the instructions in this document: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

Please let me know if you're able to use Fresco afterward. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines