• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import to Fresco

New Here ,
May 02, 2020 May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've made some work in fresco that I saved on a external hard disk. Saved as both pdf and psd. Now I can't open the documents in fresco. I can find the documents, but they are gray and won't be opened. How do I open them? I use a WP My Passport as external hard disk. 

TOPICS
Device , How-to , Import , Publish & export , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you upload them to your Adobe Creative Cloud space, or put them directly on the computer you are using rather than an external drive. See if they will open from those locations.

I agree if it was made in Fresco in the first place and you were able to save to an external drive you should be able to open from it, but it might be worth testing to see if it's the file or location giving you the issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes thank you. It works. It a bit of extra work, but as long as it woks im happy 🙂

First i have to save upload from the harddisk to creative cloud, and from Fresco i then can import and open Photoshop (psd) file.

🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines