Importing Colors from CC Libraries to Adobe Fresco

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2019 Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know if we can import our CC libraries (not images; colors to be specific) into Adobe Fresco like in Adobe Illustrator Draw? I tried and it seems to only pull up images. I cannot imagine it not being there.

Thank you in advance!

TOPICS
Color, Import

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Mentor , Sep 29, 2019 Sep 29, 2019
I couldn't imagine it not being there yet either, so, 2 things :- from the Adobe Capture app, do a screenshot of your palette, import it on the canvas and eyedrop it whenever you need;- go vote for it on https://adobefresco.uservoice.com so your voice is heard too, plus, bonus on uservoice : when a feature is here, you get a message  

translate

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,
Sep 29, 2019 Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldn't imagine it not being there yet either, so, 2 things :

- from the Adobe Capture app, do a screenshot of your palette, import it on the canvas and eyedrop it whenever you need;

- go vote for it on https://adobefresco.uservoice.com so your voice is heard too, plus, bonus on uservoice : when a feature is here, you get a message 🙂

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bagel. 

Franck's advice (and link) is great for feature requests. But regarding this functionality... We're already working on it. 

Won't be too long before you have it. 

Sue. 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines