• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing Colors from CC Libraries to Adobe Fresco

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2019 Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know if we can import our CC libraries (not images; colors to be specific) into Adobe Fresco like in Adobe Illustrator Draw? I tried and it seems to only pull up images. I cannot imagine it not being there.

Thank you in advance!

TOPICS
Color , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 29, 2019 Sep 29, 2019

I couldn't imagine it not being there yet either, so, 2 things :

- from the Adobe Capture app, do a screenshot of your palette, import it on the canvas and eyedrop it whenever you need;

- go vote for it on https://adobefresco.uservoice.com so your voice is heard too, plus, bonus on uservoice : when a feature is here, you get a message 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 29, 2019 Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldn't imagine it not being there yet either, so, 2 things :

- from the Adobe Capture app, do a screenshot of your palette, import it on the canvas and eyedrop it whenever you need;

- go vote for it on https://adobefresco.uservoice.com so your voice is heard too, plus, bonus on uservoice : when a feature is here, you get a message 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bagel. 

Franck's advice (and link) is great for feature requests. But regarding this functionality... We're already working on it. 

Won't be too long before you have it. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey....I am using Fresco but I can't get my Libraries to refresh in it.  I made a new Library with colors within AI.  This Library shows up in PS but I am not able to see it in Frseco.  Why?  I have done the whole log-in and out things with all Apps and still not working.  Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2022 Nov 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey - I also have the issue that only raster images that I have saved and added to the library from Photoshop are shown in the CC library and none of my other assets 😕 I'm sure it's possible though, I recently added a vector element from a library. But even though I reinstalled it and logged in and out, it doesn't synchronize the library 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines