• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing Draw projects to Fresco

Participant ,
Sep 29, 2019 Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed Fressco. It imported some of my Draw projects. I have like 9 years of Ideas and Draw projects. I can see like 30 projects, that's probably a few months worth 🙂 Where are the rest? If I have to import 9 years of projects manually then I'll just keep using Draw.

Any solutions?

TOPICS
Import , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2019 Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi blairrorani,

I believe you're trying to import your Draw files into Fresco and when you launched the app only a few files were imported but most of them are missing. 

Well, that should not be the case. 

When you first launched Fresco and signed in with your Adobe ID, did you see the message of files being imported? If yes, did the message appear when the import was completed? Please see the post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/Fresco/Bring-your-art-from-Sketch-amp-Draw-to-Fresco-easily/td-p/1061... for screenshots. 

How much Creative Cloud storage do you have available?

Do you see the complete project when you sign in here: https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents?

Let me know what you find.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't recall the exact message, either way, no further syncing is happening so ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

38% of 2 GB used of CC storage

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi blairrorani, this is what I suspected. you're able to see only few of your files because of the storage you have. You'll have to upgrade your storage space for all the files to show up because all of these use a single quote of storage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No matter how many times I point out that I have over 1 GB of space available from my current free 2 GB of storage, I keep getting told that I need more space. Can you please explain this logic when I have used 758.1 MB out of 2 GB of CC storage? Also all of my .idea files that I believe don't count towards CC storage limits are 61 MB total. That means I have a total of just over 800 MB of files stored in CC. Why would I need more space? Plus I can import as many .idea files as I like (manually, one at a time) so again why is more space the solution. Makes no sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I only see the projects that Fresco has synced - so perhaps that is the best place for me to trouble shoot (cloud sync is not syncing all my Draw files?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FYI Brooke from product design is helping me solve this 🙂 Thanks for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New Draw projects and edited Draw projects sync to my CC storage, but they are in the mobile creations folder, not the Cloud Documents folder, which is strange for new Draw files. So the Draw sync is not working as expected. Signing out and in, reinstalling makes no difference. I can import as many Draw projects as I want manually. Which is a pain when I have a lot of projects and you allow for single project imports only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Blair. Since Draw doesn't have Cloud Documents, any new work you create in that app will still go to the Mobile Creations folder (it is where they've always gone). One thing to keep in mind... Fresco projects count toward your Creative Cloud Storage allowance; Draw and Sketch files don't (until they're brought into Fresco).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I mean is, when I go to Fresco, the Adobe Draw folder contains 40 projects plus the ones I imported manually. How did it decide to import these ones. They are not the newest projects or the most recently modified projects or the first ones alphabetically.

Here are my current storage stats.

Left: my CC storage used / available (yes ideas files are not included)

Right: my ideas files synced to my Mac x 339 files (only 59.6 MB)

Not shown: I have 339 files in CC synced files / some files in cloud documents (the 758.1 MB) / and 522 mobile creations.

Either way, the soltuion that everyone is suggesting (buy more storage) doesn't seem to align with the maths here (758.1 + 59.6 = ?? used). I'm barely using half my CC storage.

Screen Shot 2019-10-05 at 6.47.23 am.pngScreen Shot 2019-10-05 at 6.45.53 am.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Blair. One more thing it might be helpful to know (since you have so many older drawings in your account): Fresco will only import files that have been opened in Draw recently (past two years). Try opening some of your drawings in Draw and do something that would trigger a save (add a blank layer) and save. Then those drawings should sync.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
They don't sync. I have started importing projects manually

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines