• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In Fresco why doesn't paint brush with 100% transparency erase ?

Explorer ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why doesn't 100% transparency erase I don't understand what the point of it is?

Is there a way I can erase with the brush shape I am using so I can keep the same stroke forms when entering negative space? A hotkey to erase might work... but then I need two hotkeys, a hotkey to erase and one to go back to the paintbrush

TOPICS
How-to , Performance , Pixel Brushes , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Transparency in Fresco, specially with the water colour brushes allows you to 'paint with water' so that you can then have colour run.

Fresco has an eraser tool, you can choose from numerous different types of brushes but not all the same options as those available in the paint brushes.

You can set the touch area to activate the eraser, but again it will be chosen from the list of erasers rather than the current paint brush you are using.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer , Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Thank you,  I also found  this key ~  turns the brush into an eraser. 

Regards JohnnyBooy

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Transparency in Fresco, specially with the water colour brushes allows you to 'paint with water' so that you can then have colour run.

Fresco has an eraser tool, you can choose from numerous different types of brushes but not all the same options as those available in the paint brushes.

You can set the touch area to activate the eraser, but again it will be chosen from the list of erasers rather than the current paint brush you are using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you,  I also found  this key ~  turns the brush into an eraser. 

Regards JohnnyBooy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I love using "paint with water" it helps dillute the paint.  The Live brushes acting like real paint brushes is why I love Fresco so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines