• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing Fresco on Surface devices with Adobe CC pre configured package

New Here ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, we are administrating Adobe CC pre configured packages in a school environment. 

Currently I am facing an issue where if you install the package first. Every app would install but not fresco.

If you try and browse to the fresco desk app page it would just bring me to the All App page and nothing happens. If you try and install the .exe through Adobe website it would just open the same All Apps page and nothing happens.

However if Adobe CC is not installed and if I install Fresco first it would work then I can subsequently install the package after.

Doing this manually all the time is not ideal.

It happens on both Surface Studios as well as Surface Pros

Is it something to do with our package setting or a bug on Adobe's end?

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing , Device

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried installing it with an administrator account but with the work around above. (install fresco first then the cc package)

But found out later it only install fresco on my admin account

But it doens't show up from other domain accounts, only the rest of apps from cc package

any advice?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines