• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there gonna be a update for devices that have a 4gb RAM?

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been wanting to open Fresco for some time now but I can't because I need to update it and to do that you need a 8gb RAM and my surface go has a 4gb RAM so I want to know if there will be an update soon for devices that have a 4gb RAM.

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing , Device

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

It's hard for any of us to know what Adobe is working on. I thought they were originally able to run on 4gb but as with a lot of software as the features develop and increase so does the need to keep upgrading hardware.
If it used to run on 4gb but now needs 8gb I'd be surprised if they work it to be compatible with the lower RAM again. Could be wrong, as I said, it's hard for any of us to know what Adobe's plans are.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's hard for any of us to know what Adobe is working on. I thought they were originally able to run on 4gb but as with a lot of software as the features develop and increase so does the need to keep upgrading hardware.
If it used to run on 4gb but now needs 8gb I'd be surprised if they work it to be compatible with the lower RAM again. Could be wrong, as I said, it's hard for any of us to know what Adobe's plans are.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is that specific problem with Surface/PC tablets? I am still running Fresco after updates on iPad 2019 with 3 GB RAM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm rather confused by this, since Fresco is able to work on iPads that have 3GB of RAM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2022 Feb 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is an error downloading on PC that states 8gb of ram is needed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2023 Jul 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

how do you fix the error?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines