• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue sharing mobile app drawings

Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creating drawing in fresco and I can't access in draw and vice versa or photoshop mix. I have tried to export as pdf and save in file on ipad but doesn't save and also doesn't appear in my sync files either. Hope someone can help

thanks all 

TOPICS
Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, j'ai déjà remarqué çeci, pour quelle raison ne peut-on pas paratger les documents créés dans Fresco hors connexion avec PS sur le même iPad. Pourquoi les fichiers ayant le même format ne sont-ils pas enregistrés dans le même espace iPad temporairement, ceci est un frain très ennuyeux quand on travaille dans un endroit sans réseau Internet ?

Yves Crausaz, Suisse, retraité actif dans le monde de la photo et des arts graphiques.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nathalie. 

I don't know about Ps Mix but  Fresco art will not show in Adobe  Draw. However, you should be able to save your Fresco work as a PDF. 

Please tell me the steps you're using to save your PDF (Publish & export or Quick export) and where you're trying to save your PDF (Creative Cloud Files or iOS Files) so I can try to help.

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines