• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with imported brushes - weird flicking

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!! I recently downloaded brushes that adobe reccommended me for Fresco. I tested all of them out and I really liked them, but suddenly my strokes had artificial flicks on the end of them. This looks very unappealing. I know this isn't lag, because its only happened on Adobe Fresco with these brushes only. 😞 Anyway to fix this?

https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/brushes.html These are the brushes I downloaded.

TOPICS
Cross-product , Device , Import , Pixel Brushes , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Would you mind confirming me if you're on Fresco v1.5 and also please mention the brushes which are causing this issue?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, just checked and I'm up to date! I downloaded eight brush packs. The art markers, gouache, letterers, manga, runny inkers, spring 2020 and summer 2019 brushes. Also the megapack.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cheesetart. 

Sorry the brushes aren't working correctly. A couple of things:

* We just released an update this morning. Please install v1.6 of Fresco and see if you're still seeing this strange behavior with Kyle's brushes. 

* Are you having the same trouble with all of Kyle's brushes? Or just certain ones? If you can give me the names of a few of the brushes that this is happening with, it would help us test/troubleshoot.

* Please message me through Fresco's Report A Bug link so I can see all of the device/app information that automatically populates the email (tap the gear icon in the upper nav of the  home screen then then from the App Settings menu tap Help > Report a Bug) 

* When you message me there, please also include a screenshot so I can see the flicking you're referring to.

I'll keep an eye out for your email (just include a link to this post in the email). 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines