• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Live Brushes Not Supported Surface Pro

Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is still no update on Live Brush support for Surface Pro 4 and related devices. The last information was in November, with planned support upcoming, but nothing since.

I'd sold my iPad Pro, hoping to replace it with a Surface Pro 4 as Adobe stated that Fresco was compatible, but this is annoying that live brushes don't work and there is no scope for updates.

TOPICS
Device , Live brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm sorry to know that you're still not able to use the Live brushes on the app. 

Please make sure you've referred to the system requirements of Fresco here: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/fresco/system-requirements.html

Also, would you mind letting me know what exactly is the error message that you get when you try to use a live brush? Or does the live brush option doesn't show up at all?

You may also share a screenshot of what the tools panel look like of Fresco for you.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Please find attached images of my hardware setup from Dxdiag, and the error
in Fresco.

As you can see, it fulfills the specification on the Adobe website for
Fresco.

Thanks,

James

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

error.jpgDiag2.jpgDiag.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm checking with the team for an update on the use of live brushes on your device.

Allow me sometime. I'll update the thread as soona s I find more info.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2020 Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I've let the team know about it and they're planning on getting this feature working for Surface Pro 4 however the performance issue are still arising so it might take sometime to fix this.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Understood, please update us when you have any updates.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

Are we any closer on this (it's now mid/late May)? Unfortunately this has been an issue since day one of Fresco and the surface community has been given promises of having this feature. Do you know when we might see some results?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've checked with the team again and they're still assessing the app performance from the usage of live brushes on the device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using surface pro 7 and have recieved the same message, "live brushes not supported." When will they be available for use on surface pro? I want to renew my subscription, but won't spend the money if I can't use all the features. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am having the issue of "Meeting all of the requirments" however my computer still doesnt support live brushes. big bummer! i am used a surface pro (5th gen) ive been in contact with Adobe over the last liek three days and they honestly have kept telling me the same thing. "Check you system" I even had one person from Adobe after waiting for a call from them tell me "Its not compatible" LOL. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2020 Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 
I'm interested as well. I have a surface pro 4, and i'm looking forward live brushs... It is pretty shameful that with all the power behind adobe softwares, one can not use this tool. I mean... I succesfully run Procreate on an ipad air 1st gen but can not use a "star" feature of Fresco on my -not so old- Surface... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any updates? I just downloaded Fresco on my Surface Pro 4, and I'm super bummed that live brushes aren't supported. The watercolor and oil brushes were the selling point for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines