Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

live brushes not supported

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello!

i downloaded fresco on my surface pro 5 and when i click on the live brushes i get a message that its not supported on this device. i think this should not happen. all updates are installed. Fr_brushes error.JPG

am i doing something wrong?

TOPICS
Device , Live brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Hello tasickm67879346,

We are working on adding the support for Live brushes to all devices. Stay tuned. 

Thanks,

Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello tasickm67879346,

We are working on adding the support for Live brushes to all devices. Stay tuned. 

Thanks,

Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for the answer.

At least now I know its not me...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too appreciate your response and am glad to learn it is not me or my device. I will say, however, that this is rather disappointing. Without live brush support, Fresco seems to function like most other robust drawing apps (autodesk sketchbook). Is there an estimate as to when live brush support might arrive to the surface pro tablets?

Thanks!

Will

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem with Surface 4. 

However - I want to make sure that I am still not missing something. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/fresco/using/supported-features-ios-windows.html

Live brushes

Live brush flow preview is not available on Microsoft Surface devices. 

It appears live brushes are not fully supported, but somewhat supported, there for I should we still get  "Not Supported" 

After I first installed Fresco it told me that I needed to free up some more space to get it to work right, but then it worked fine without the ~4gigs it wanted to load. 

I have also verified all drivers are up to date and the proper Direct X is available. 

Any insight will help 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

still staying tuned. Almost 2021. Just got a pen to use this software on my surface ust to find the main brush i planned to use still doesnt work on a very common tablet. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bumping.

Any news on this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There doesn't seem to be any news on this, not that I'm surprised.  The news I have is that I have is that I have officially cancelled my sub for Adobe Fresco. They released half a product and I didn't see an option to pay half a subscription.  I'll gladly use the freebie version of Fresco and Adobe will not make a dime off of me because I use no other Adobe Products.  Procreate works just fine for which I paid $5 USD several years ago and it doesn't require a subscription.  The updates to that product are free that are actually released when they say they will be released....

Peaches

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines