• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LIVE BRUSHES NOT SUPPORTED

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have a Surface Go and when I try to use the live brushes in Fresco it says that they are not Supported in my device, I wondered if  it was problem from my computer or it is not supposed to run there Should live brushes work in Surface?? 

Thank You. 

TOPICS
Device , How-to , Live brushes , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have a SP4 i5 with 4gb ram, and the device/ram is listed as being supported. Live brushes have not worked for me since the launch, so it's not just you. Theres a new thread where an adobe rep says theyre working on getting live brushes supported on all surface devices, but they said that back in november and nothing has been solved. This app is useless to me without it. I feel your pain!

EDIT: I was incorrect in the timing of the thread i referred to as 'new'. it's not new and was actually from november. my mistake.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As for you, live brushes doesn't work on my surface go... Did you solves the problem ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines