• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Live stream option disappeared

Explorer ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I once had the option to live stream from Fresco, however since renewing my subscription, it has disappeared. Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jay. 

Odd. But, since Livestreaming is being very carefully rolled out, and very few people actually have access to it... Any chance you signed back into Fresco with a different Adobe ID?

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue. Thanks for the response.

No, it happened immediately after renewing my membership. I've been on chat with a few different tech support operators to no avail. I've told it's been transferred to another crew, but I've yet to hear back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jay. 

I'm asking around about this right now.  I'll respond as soon as I know something more (which should be soon).

In the meantime, will you do me the favor of dropping me an email through Fresco's Report A Bug link so I can see all of your device/app information? (Tap the gear icon from the Home screen then App Settings > Help > Support > Report A Bug.)

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For a point of reference to anyone else with a similar issue:

First, make sure you are logged into Behance in order to livestream from Fresco: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/fresco/how-to/livestream-fresco-to-behance.html

I was asked by tech support to back up and re-install both Creative Cloud and my Fresco app. Neither worked. I was tentative as I did not want to lose all my data by deleteing the app, so I opted to Offload the Fresco app, which removes the app but not the data:

"To use the function automatically, enter the Settings app and select General. Scroll down to iPhone Storage or iPad Storage, and select it. Select Enable next to Offload Unused Apps, which will be near the top of the page." -via appleinsider.com

Note: Livestream is not available to everyone. You have to sign up and get approved before the function becomes available. My issue is that after being approved and creating a few test videos, I renewed my membership and lost the ability to livestream.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines