• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Loading Brushes to fresco from import turning grey in menu after restarting ap

Explorer ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was loading brushes from an external file to the fresco brush menu. After I closed and re-opened the application the loaded files for the brushes had become gray. I cannot delete the existing brush list and when I reload the brushes continue to be gray in the brush list I will attach a screenshot1C662D16-4685-408C-A9AB-E3B73535D93A.png37F65808-F581-4C1A-A26C-482FBB500D60.png

TOPICS
Import , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019
Well as I mentioned earlier, they seem to be taking time to load because they're huge and if you're on a high speed network they should load quickly. Maybe try connecting on some other network and check. It should work!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here...

1 (20).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I'll investigate this issue today, also if I can ask you about what version of iOS are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest version iPadOS 13.1 on a iPad Pro 11 inch with Apple Pencil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had originally been using the last public release of iOS 12, upgraded to iOS13 yesterday and had the same results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone I can see that the brushes are greyed out as it takes few minutes to load some brushes, if you can confirm that it doesn't load at all that would be a bug

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I'm suspecting that the greying out is happening because of the brush sets being huge and might take time to load. If it isn't loading at all even after switching to high speed internet, let me know and I can check with the Fresco engineers here to work on a fix. 

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sheena-- there is some loading issue. Sometimes they load sometimes not. Again im on an ipad pro 11" iPadOS 13.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well as I mentioned earlier, they seem to be taking time to load because they're huge and if you're on a high speed network they should load quickly. Maybe try connecting on some other network and check. It should work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I ask - will this be something that needs to happen every time the app is opened? Our internet is pretty speedy here and I’m still seeing a lot of greyed out brushes, even after the app has been open a while. Should I be more selective in the number of brushes I want to hold on the app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2019 Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi petern82463888, the only suggestion that I can provide here is to try connect to a different network and check the difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happened to me today for the first time, after I added some brush sets. Even the default brushes weren’t loading, except for two or three sections. When I rebooted the iPad and reopened Fresco, all the brushes were loaded and ready to go, so it seems like more than simply a file-size issue. (I’m on a 2018 iPad Pro 12.9 with iPadOS 13.1.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 29, 2019 Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it’s simply a matter of waiting to load, then why do the brushes disappear while I’m using the app? After they finally all seemed to be loaded, I spent some time painting, then suddenly nearly all the imported brushes greyed out again. When I closed and reopened the app, some brushes were back and others that had been there before had gone back to grey. Once again brushes disappeared while the app was open. It’s very difficult to work when the brushes aren’t reliably present. The ones from the CC libraries are the worst. They stay greyed out, even though they only have a handful of brushes in each. This last time even the default brushes went missing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening to me too, nothing to do internet setting or speed clearly a bug they need to sort!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 15, 2019 Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue. All my brushes are grayed out and I cannot select any of them. This is really really annoying, and makes Fresco useless until the brushes stop being greyed out. Never had these kinds of issues in Procreate or other apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 15, 2019 Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I downloaded the Kyle mega pack from Adobe's own website and installed it into Fresco. It installs, but all the brushes are just grey boxes that cannot be selected. Come on Adobe, this is poor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines