• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Logitech Crayon doesn't work on Fresco

Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on iPad 6th gen (iPadOS 13.1) and my Logitech Crayon doesn't work on Fresco. Hope this will change in the future.

TOPICS
Device

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019

Hi MEPoss. Sorry I didn't see your response. Despite the Logitech Crayon working in Sketch and Draw, in Fresco we are getting the same results you are. We're working on a fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MEPoss. 

I had a conversation yesterday, with Fresco's product manager, about the Logitech Crayon. He said that although it's not pressure-sensitive that it does work in Fresco. 

Please tell me what's not working so I can look into it for you. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to use my Logitech Crayon in Fresco with any brush it just creates random dots of paint in the canvas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can vouch!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MEPoss. Sorry I didn't see your response. Despite the Logitech Crayon working in Sketch and Draw, in Fresco we are getting the same results you are. We're working on a fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I look forward to it 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Random dots here as well. Using Logitech Crayon in Fresco on an iPad Mini 5 running iPadOS 13.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here - iPad Pro 12.9 runing iPadOS 13.1 - works with everything else apart from Fresco. Although I can do dots!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue, random dots.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue! When will app be upgraded to support the Logitech pencil?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem! I just installed Fresco and was excited to start using it but quickly realized that I could only get random dots to show up, no brush strokes. Photoshop Sketch worked fine with my Logitech Crayon. Hopefully this gets resolved soon!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my logipen is also not working but does work with Adobe Sketch

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not having a problem with the Logitech crayon but I am having a problem with the K380 keybaord - it doesn't seem to work with Fresco n the iPad Air 3.  It does work with LR and PS though as well as any other iPad app.  No one responded to a separate post I made on this subject. Can anyone here help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hola ¡  a fecha de hoy 02/02/2021 mi crayon de logitech no tiene sensibilidad a la presion y los trazos son planos? hay alguna solucion para eso.

gracias

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola.

Aunque el Logitech Crayon tiene soporte de inclinación y rechazo de la palma, no es un lápiz sensible a la presión, por lo que no verá variedad en el grosor de la línea como lo haría con un Apple Pencil.

Espero que ayude.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

si, muchas gracias por la respuesta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines