• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Low on storage on fresco

Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the above message on my ipad, and to retry to remove files. But I go round in circles as I can only press the retry button. No way to escape this hideous situation. Please help

TOPICS
How-to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I face the same issue on my iPhone. Unfortunately fresco takes up a ton of storage space the more you use it. Go into general settings on your iPad and click tbe storage option - you'll see just how much space fresco is taking up. The solution to this is to delete the app and re install it. It'll reset the cache. It's annoying, but I've gotten used to it at this point lol. The one thing is that you'll lose you're favourited brushes - but everything else will remain the same and synced. Hope this helps 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lulu. 

If you're still seeing this alert, please post a sreenshot of the message so I can be sure I'm giving you the correct information about it. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines