• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mac Desktop/Cintiq compatible?

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE make fresco compatible for desktop users with wacom cintiq displays.

As a professional illustrator and designer most of my work is done in the office and not on a mobile device. Being a lifelong mac user I don't wont to purchase a cintiq pro due to it being a windows operated system. Is fresco a novelty or toy? If it is capable of what I've seen, then I see no reason for it not to be available to users like myself... I can't be the only professional in this situation...

TOPICS
Device

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dez9r.

There are no current plans to bring Fresco to the Mac desktop.

I will share this with Fresco's product managers, but please also post it on our UserVoice (https://adobefresco.uservoice.com/) page, so other people can upvote it and Fresco's product managers and designers can see how the conversation progresses. 

Thanks for taking the time to post.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UGH, that is so disappointing.... I did post to user voice.

thanks for the reply...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dez9r.

I know; I'm sorry.  Just keep in mind... "Not now" doesn't always mean "not ever." 🙂

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Sue

Do let me know if this has changed. I would definitely like to use fresco with my graphics tablet hooked to my macbook pro. Hoping I have some support for that soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sudhanshu. 

Bringing Fresco to desktop is something the team has discussed but there isn't any information beyond that that I'm able to share. 

Sorry I don't have more information for you. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines