Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing double tap setting?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've been using Fresco on an iPad mini 5 with 1st gen Apple Pencil and today I got an iPad Pro with 2nd gen Pencil. I can't seem to find the 'double tap' setting in the 'Settings > Input > Apple Pencil' section - just the pressure sensitivity setting is there.

I've tried logging with my Adobe CC account (I figured maybe the setting was carried by my mini configuration?), but also with a brand new account and it's still not there.

It seems by looking around the forums that there should be such a setting in there, has it been removed?

TOPICS
Device , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It definitely should be there. I have the 2nd gen Apple Pencil and the double tap option is available on Fresco for me.

.06FD2F36-90AB-4B51-B508-59B3772F7C28.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Sjaani and thanks for the answer! I did get in touch with Adobe Fresco Support shortly after writing this message back in march, and they confirmed that due to the hardware being brand new, the 2nd generation apple pencil was not recognised properly. After a few days they pushed an update to the app that corrected the issue and now I see the same menu as you. 

Too bad the double tap option doesn't seem to allow to switch between a brush and erasing with the same brush which was my original need... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines