• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Motion blur

Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created drawings in another iPad app that allows me to use motion blur. I use the drawings as backgrounds for my small object photography. Is there or will there be a way to this is in Fresco? 

TOPICS
How-to , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

I don't see a way to do this right now (maybe tweak the oils), but if that's something you'd like to have, then the safest place to put it is here : https://adobefresco.uservoice.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see a way to do this right now (maybe tweak the oils), but if that's something you'd like to have, then the safest place to put it is here : https://adobefresco.uservoice.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2019 Sep 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I added it to the list of wanted features (I was hoping I missed it).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2024 Jan 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a 3D animation that I imported into Premiere Pro as a video, I wanted to add motion blur, however, when I see the rendering, on certain images, my animation disappears. it disappears at the beginning and at the end. someone can help me ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2024 Jan 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Simon34634702hzyb,

Thanks for reaching out. Would you mind sharing the public link to your Fresco cloud document and the exported video where the animation disappears? This will allow us to take a closer look and provide more targeted help.

Best,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines