Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Feature Request] Multiple Pages, same document. like a drawing book

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi folks.

I was wondering, if there is a way to display multiple, consecutive sheets in fresco. I am looking for a way to have a single file that acts like a drawbook.

Thanks in advance! 

[Renamed by Mod]

TOPICS
Canvas settings

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Hi Joe. 

It's a great suggestion. But we're not yet able to support multiple artboards (pages). 

I do have a request:  Will you post this idea to User Voice so other people can vote on it? It's quite easy to do from inside of Fresco.

* From the Home screen tap the gear icon in the upper right corner of the screen.

* Then from the App Settings menu go to Help > Support > Suggest a feature

Thanks for posting about this. I will share it with the team. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joe. 

It's a great suggestion. But we're not yet able to support multiple artboards (pages). 

I do have a request:  Will you post this idea to User Voice so other people can vote on it? It's quite easy to do from inside of Fresco.

* From the Home screen tap the gear icon in the upper right corner of the screen.

* Then from the App Settings menu go to Help > Support > Suggest a feature

Thanks for posting about this. I will share it with the team. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue,

I don't see a way to also support Joe's idea from the gear icon, but I do see a way to make suggstions from the ? icon. Will that work? 

-Mark.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, this was a feature on Sketch which worked great. I am wondering why adobe would essentially "go backwards" and delete the feature in Fresco. Now I have to have dozens of pages of drawings to consolidate for clients, kind of like a desk strewn with papers, rather than them being organized into folders. Not everyone is using this to draw the next Michelangelo, we are cranking out sketches for clients-.

Thanks for listening.

-Mark.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm just checking-in to see if you have enabled the feature where you can create a single document with multiple pages in Fresco? As this program replaced Adobe Draw, I thought it would have this feature. With Adobe Draw I would create multiple page comics each page with 20 layers. It was a convienient way to organize all pages. Are you adding this feature to Fresco as well?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2022 Feb 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too really need the pages functionality to work. Fresco does have a lot of great features from Draw & Sketch, but does seem to miss some marks. Does anybody have an alternative app they like for keeping multi page projects together?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not that I want to suggest something non-Adobe (I live in Adobe products!), but Procreate does have the ability to create a multi-page document and drawing session using their "Page Assist" function in Actions > Canvas. 

Once Fresco has this feature, I'll never use Procreate again. Fresco is just easier to integrate with Illustrator and Photoshop. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 13, 2023 Jan 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be cool if there was a document type that had multiple pages. I'd like to plan out a comic book in Fresco, for example.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 14, 2023 Jan 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'd suggest the feature. I can totally see that coming in the future. I know they're planning more comic based tools soon though 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines