• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Fresco Ipad update

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So the new update for Fresco came out and Im having nothing but issues, its constantly crashing, freezing, vector is looking like pixel mode because its taking forever to load??  I cant use any tools as it crashes. Ive reinstalled and its wiped out all my saved files from the dashboard.   Its very discouraging to pay for a program thats not very stable.  I had issues like this before but thought it was due to my ipad pro being to old(2ndgen), so I just bought the march 2020 ipad pro 128gb and still having the same issue,  i have plently of cloud space on icloud, creative etc.  so i hope this issue can be addressed. I use a print canvas size of 300dpi  so I dunno what gives. And yes my ipad pro is up todate, the current ver. Is 13.5.1 & Fresco is 1.7.0  as of today 6/25/20  oh and forwhatever reason saving files never works!  It will allow me to save it as PNG to my ipad but if i save the files to my icloud etc and PSD  or creative cloud it never pops up when i want to open it up from fresco again

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Stephfers.

I'm sorry you're having so much trouble with the app.

I know it's an extra step but please contact me through Fresco's Report A Bug link (tap the gear icon in the top nav of the Home screen then App Settings > Support > Help > Report A Bug) so I can see all of the device/app information that will automatically populate the email.

You don't have to repeat all of this, just mention that you posted on this forum. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines