• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No cloud space in FR, but LR reports 63GB free?

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got a CC abo with 100GB cloud storage. LR reports 63GB free space, but FR reports "your cloud space is used completely". It's not a problem of deleted files in the cloud, so far I only added files and didn't delete.

What is going on here, am I missing something?

TOPICS
Device , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019
Hi there, I understand what you are seeing right now but we've subscription plans for each product and right now you only have the subscription for Lightroom and if you wish to use Fresco it'll work as a free product for you with limited features. To subscribe to the Fresco plan, please visit plans page: https://www.adobe.com/in/creativecloud/plans.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

It looks like a strange issue. Are you sure you're using the same Adobe ID?

Also, is there a screenshot of the error message that you can provide>

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2019 Oct 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am using the same Adobe Account. Here are three screenshots for you. You can see the error message, my subscription and the reported free space in LR.

Error message at the bottomError message at the bottomMy subscription info from the adobe account pageMy subscription info from the adobe account page

63GB free according to LR63GB free according to LR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Th_Kn. Please correct me if I'm mistaken (I'm not familiar with this Creative Cloud plan) but it looks like it's for Lightroom only. If so, that plan doesn't include Fresco, which is why you're showing so much available storage for Lightroom and none for Fresco.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, to my mind I pay for 2 products or services:

- LR

- 100GB cloud space

Lets say you buy a harddisc - you can store any data on it. Imagine a hard disc where you can only store Microsoft Word files, but nothing else - that doesn't make sense, right? Same goes for network storage. I pay for 100GB and want to use the 100GB regardless of program or app. And Fresco is an Adobe product and I expect these products to work together and with all Adobe services.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I understand what you are seeing right now but we've subscription plans for each product and right now you only have the subscription for Lightroom and if you wish to use Fresco it'll work as a free product for you with limited features. To subscribe to the Fresco plan, please visit plans page: https://www.adobe.com/in/creativecloud/plans.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your answer. I had a look at the plans and I think none of them is the right product for me. I can imagine, that "pro" users are happily willing to pay for these plans but photography and painting is just a hobby for me and I am not willing to pay this amount of money. I guess I'll have to use Fresco without cloud storage space or just stick to other available painting/drawing apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines