• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Fresco on Mac Pro

New Here ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love this new addition to the adobe library of programs.

Just wondering why adobe would not let the program run on their desktop programs. 

Love the programe and works really well..

I am an art director that draws quite a lot but I use a drawing tablet connected to my MacPro of desktop computer. This program wiuld be great to use but you have it locked off.

My mac pro is great and I like the fact that the sreen is not touch sensitive. But why are we being puniched because we bought the superior product from apple.

Love all the new programs. But some things should be available on boh platforms.

Kind regards

Russell Healy

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing , Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not available on a Windows 10 Desktop either.

I think it's mainly associated with hardware such as pen and touch capabilities which decides what it will be made available on. No idea if this is accurate, that just seems to be the way it is being released.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Shame that it is restricted to a screen. So many platforms and harware that cant be used because of that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines