• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Fresko for Lenovo! I hope to be wrong,

Explorer ,
Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but can it be that the fresco is only approved for devices of USA companies? Lenovo is a Chinese company and a trade embargo against China exists from the United States. Adobe is also a US company and may therefore be under pressure from the US government-threats? 

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing , Device

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 4 Correct answers

LEGEND , Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We have launched the Fresco for following Windows devices only:

• Surface Pro 4
  • Surface Pro 5
  • Surface Pro 6
  • Surface Book 1
  • Surface Book 2
  • Surface Studio 1
  • Surface Studio 2
  • Surface Go
  • Wacom Mobile Studio Pro 13"
  • Wacom Mobile Studio Pro 16"

There is no way to bypass the incompatibility on other devices. Just to let you know that we’ll add more as we work with Windows hardware partners. 

You can also check out the blog post: https://theblog.adobe.com/adobe-fresco-is-at-max-again-on-windows/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer , Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

It is the 3rd time I get the same answer. Should it be helpfull?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer , Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Now it is February and I still can't use Fresco on my Windows10 Lenovo Device. It is sad how Adobe deals with its loyal subscribers and I do not like this patronage that is used to manipulate me to buy Apple or Surface devices. I have a subscription that allows me to use all Adobe products and I pay € 60 for it every month! Keep what you promise!

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

I just go the new Dell XPS 13" 2n1 and I'm really irritated that I can't use Adobe Fresco as well. I paid for the package I picked so I could have it's $10.99/mo for something I can't even use it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We have launched the Fresco for following Windows devices only:

• Surface Pro 4
  • Surface Pro 5
  • Surface Pro 6
  • Surface Book 1
  • Surface Book 2
  • Surface Studio 1
  • Surface Studio 2
  • Surface Go
  • Wacom Mobile Studio Pro 13"
  • Wacom Mobile Studio Pro 16"

There is no way to bypass the incompatibility on other devices. Just to let you know that we’ll add more as we work with Windows hardware partners. 

You can also check out the blog post: https://theblog.adobe.com/adobe-fresco-is-at-max-again-on-windows/

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is the 3rd time I get the same answer. Should it be helpfull?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now it is February and I still can't use Fresco on my Windows10 Lenovo Device. It is sad how Adobe deals with its loyal subscribers and I do not like this patronage that is used to manipulate me to buy Apple or Surface devices. I have a subscription that allows me to use all Adobe products and I pay € 60 for it every month! Keep what you promise!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just go the new Dell XPS 13" 2n1 and I'm really irritated that I can't use Adobe Fresco as well. I paid for the package I picked so I could have it's $10.99/mo for something I can't even use it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Fresco does work on some Lenovo 2-in-1, for sure since v1.5. Have a look at this post 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Finally, in Fresco 1.9 (August 2020) Adobe extended support to basically every device with a modern GPU (Intel or Nvidia GPU with DirectX Feature Level 12.1). I happily installed the official Fresco 1.9 on my Lenovo 2-in-1. See system requirements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines