• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Palm rejection

Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening. 

I tried doing a search before posting this question but didn't have any luck. So.... Does Adobe Fresco support Palm Rejection? I found answers for other Adobe applications but didn't find any postings about this in Fresco. Thanks in advance for your help. 

TOPICS
Device , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Hi Boomer,

If you're drawing with Apple Pencil, palm rejection isn't needed if you change the settings to draw with Pencil only. If you're not using Apple Pencil, I'm not quite sure what the palm rejection capability is. Perhaps an Adobe person could comment on that.

88660D45-BA33-4A8F-A1B8-2BB324232E1B.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any solutions bro...I already got my i pad replaced this august over this....now its out of wrranty 😞 the apple pencil is new too so it not that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same here, is there some solutions now? I would like to use Fresco without changing the color each time I touch the screen with my hand. Thanks for answering…

Audrey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same ...happens with a lot of apps i think it's related to palm rejection...i tried turning off zoom features in the settings as some ppl said but they were already off so didn't help

any solutions bro?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines