Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paper/Brush Texture Adjustment

Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

I've tried 3 or 4 iPad drawing apps but keep coming back to Fresco. I particularly like the default sketching pencil.

Is there a way to adjust the paper texture? I saw this screen grab from an earlier post, but my app does not have this feature to adjust canvas texture

C8649E81-9C00-479E-906F-4D0F27B1803D.jpeg

TOPICS
Canvas settings , Pixel Brushes , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, désolé, je travail en français.... pour donner une impression de granulé du papier, J'ai trouvé la solution suivante :
Canvas texture/Caneva, fermer ces options. Dynamique de la pression/Taille -80%, Flus 72 %. Pression du sylet : Forte.

140321-1682__fb.jpg

 

Yves Crausaz, Suisse, retraité actif dans le monde de la photo et des arts graphiques.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Ives. If I'm understanding you correctly, it seems I do not have the option to adjust the canvas, as you can see. Is that a premium feature?

FEC7B4F6-C74A-44AD-8BF9-D0CA0C9BF8C5.jpeg

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mark. 

I can't tell which brush you have selected but it sounds like you're using the Pencil most often; those Canvas Textures are only available when using the Live Oil brushes (which I believe is what Yves is using). 

Hope that helps. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi Sue

Yes, it's the pencil. So I would assume then that I cannot adjust the texture with it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mark. 

Unfortunately, no, Canvas Texture is not an available setting when using the pencil. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines