• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pen Lag on Fresco

New Here ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Fresco for the first time and I have a lag with the pen. There's a difference of 1/2" from where the pen stops to where the brush on the app stops.

I have to continuously go over sections of the art to make sure everything I wanted is covered because of the lag. At points it will not even fully run the same tragectory as my Apple pen.

I tried searching for a setting for the speed but I can't find anything. I never had this issues with other apps or even Adobe Draw (which was working fine for me until this week when Adobe Draw started crashing and I was forced to start using fresco.)

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 04, 2023 Jun 04, 2023

Has the pen lag issue ever been addressed by Adobe? 

I am working on a  2022 Ipad pro and this still seems to be an issue... even on a single layer in a relatively small size canvas

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Checked the Smoothing setting for the brushes. Lag has been a known issue for quite a while and the suggested fix until it has been addressed by Adobe is to have the Smoothing at 0%

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's the fix for me as well

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Sjanni suggested,  was smoothing set to 0?  What device were you using? and how much space do you have? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2023 Jun 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Has the pen lag issue ever been addressed by Adobe? 

I am working on a  2022 Ipad pro and this still seems to be an issue... even on a single layer in a relatively small size canvas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines