• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pen pressure not working in Fresco

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using a wacom 24 pro on a windows desktop, and my pen pressure is not working in fresco.

I'm pretty sure it's the same issue that photoshop has where pen pressure stops working when you have windows ink on. For photoshop, I have a userconfig file that fixes it with this written in:

# Use WinTab

UseSystemStylus 0

Is there a way to similarly fix this problem with Fresco? I'd love to use this program more.

TOPICS
Device , Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does pen pressure work as expected when Windows Ink is off?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have this same question! Windows Ink is terrible. I go through measures to disable it on my computer. Using the config txt file with Photoshop works well.. but I can't seem to figure out how to get pressure sensitivity in Fesco without using Windows Ink.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines