• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pixel brushes smoothing option not working in Fresco

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2019 Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The smoothing option works with vector brushes. However, it does not work with pixel brushes (0 and 100% smoothening look the same). Why then have the smoothing option with pixel brushes? I am using Fresco on the iPad Pro 3rd generation with the new Apple Pencil. 

TOPICS
Pixel Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2019 Dec 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rasheed.

I've been doing some testing with the pixel brushes and I'm definitely seeing a difference in the strokes when I use smoothing. But, I haven't tried it with all the brushes and I lean toward the Marker, Lettering, and Basic brushes (I even tried it with a few of Kyle's brushes.)

Let me know which brushes you're using and I can test those.  

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 20, 2019 Dec 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't seen an issue myself, I'll do some more testing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2019 Dec 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sue and Dave

thanks for taking the time out to test and reply. I tried it again myself. The vector brushes show a dramatic difference between smoothing set to 0% and 100%. Try using fast wavy strokes. I was expecting the same with the pixel brushes. However, I now realise smoothing is working with the pixel brushes, but the effect is very minor - try again using fast wavy strokes. Do you find the same. BTW I am using the free version of Fresco available to me through my photography subscription. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines