• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pixelated Export

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've done an illustration exclusivly with vector brushes, size of the canvas is 100 x 150 and original drawing was probably half that.... size is never normally a problem as all my canvases are the same size for work purposes. However when I got the export page my drawing automatically becomes pixelated and goes on to export pixelated in all possible export settings. 

I have updated Fresco, I've enlarged the original drawing so its the full page size and I've demerged all the layers but im still geting the same pixelated result. Its very frustrating as this is my job and I dont want to spend another day drawing the same thing. 

I will be so grateful for any help or advice, Thank you! 

TOPICS
Publish & export , Vector Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

100 × 150 (px) is tiny - you need to magnify 1000% to view it filled in iPad screen - so if you export it as raster image it will inevitably appear pixelated unless you view it 100% or smaller. You can export it as vector image so that it stays sharp regardless of the viewing size, or do your drawing in much larger size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have exactly the same problem and it drives me crazy. My canvas is a A4 so I don't think that is the problem. It doesn't matter what I do. If I try to send it so illustrator it becomes pixelated even if there is noi layers with pixels in it, only vectors. Now I tested to export it as a pdf and then it worked. But I want to be able just to send it directly to illustrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines