• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please enable Fresco for the Wacom One 13

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would appreciate if Adobe Fresco would work on the Wacom One 13 as that device is more than capable to be used with this software. Actually, imho it should be enabled on any device which has pen support.

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing , Device

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Paul,

Can you share more details about your device? If I am understanding correctly this device https://www.wacom.com/en-in/products/pen-displays/wacom-one is attached to your host system. 

We are working on enabling hardware configurations. Thanks for your patience and interest. 

Regards,
Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have wacom one 13 and it came with a license to download fresh, but when I run it, it tells me that it is not compatible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Alejandro,

Kindly share the details of host system on which you have connected Wacom One 13. You can refer our system requirements to see if the host system is compatible yet or not: https://helpx.adobe.com/fresco/system-requirements.html.

Regards,

Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines