Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please keep Skatch and Draw alive!

Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are siple and easy to use.

I use Sketch for antomy teaching lessons and there is nothing better, it is quick and simple and it is so easy to organize the lessons in folder  

TOPICS
Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For now it is still usable as long as you have it on your device. No guarantees they won't be removed of course so if I was in your position I'd use the time to test alternatives so that if you ever do completely lose these apps you've got an alternative already in line.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear Sjaani, Thanks for your answer. I work now with Fresco as well. But Fresco needs much more time to take the pictures from the cloud and it is complicated, to organise pictures in folders, to move pictures from one folder to another or to move pictures from “new work” in a folder of “my work”. So, Fresco has very niche options for drawing, but to organise Fresco is very difficult compared to Sketch, Draw or Procreate. Because I use Sketch for teaching proposes (anatomy lessons – drawing on the white board in layers), Sketch is much better because is quick and it is very easy to organise the pictures like putting copies from one folder to another and change the arrangement. But maybe Fresco will ameliorate the “organisation options”. As long as Fresco is below average regarding this, I would be so happy to have the siple program Sketch and Draw, and it is not only me! Sincerely, Daniel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines