• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem Exporting Images Fresco

New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I export an image from FRESCO using a transparent background, the exported file doesn't just crop to the image size. Instead, it exports the image along with the "frame" of the original size of the canvas itself. This is inhibiting my ability to upload the exported image in the size it looks on screen, because it ties in the whole canvas size to the image. I don't want all that excess empty space to be included in the file, as it gets in the way of being able to work with the images once exported. For example; I want to take an image exported from FRESCO and import it into a free software similar to Illustrator. I want to align that said image with text, in a perfect vertical alignment. But I can't get a perfect vertical alignment between the text and said image, because FRESCO doesn't just include the image, but all the excess space of the canvas too. So when I vertically align, it aligns with the canvas size of the exported FRESCO design, NOT the actual design itself. 
19ABCD07-B751-4BBA-8756-876E7C4AD92A.jpeg

The image shows text in my ILLUSTRATOR-like software, as well as the exported image from FRESCO. The text has a border literally touching the words, and no greater. But the image has the border of the file as the canvas in FRESCO. I want that big border to be condensed only around the edges of the image of eyes themselves. Not all that excess which is useless and gets in the way.

TOPICS
Publish & export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which file type did you export as?
A jpg will automatically create a white background to the size of your original canvas.
A png will have transparencey to the size of the canvas.

You could reduce the size of your canvas before exporting, or use png so that you have a transparent space where you have not added anything to your image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines