• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question about purchasing Fresco for my IPAD

New Here ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right now I'm looking for replacements for your software, not because it's bad or expensive. It's the service received when calling about adobe products, Today for the second time this week I attempted to get an answer about purchasing Fresco for my IPAD while attempting to purchase Fresco I kept being told I have photoshop for the iPad and a second copy would come, I called asked if I had to purchase both at 20ish bucks extra a month or can I just get Fresco added or alone. After 2 transfers and 20 mins, I was given to a "Lee" whos comprehension of English was lacking, I had to raise my voice and speak to her like an insolent child to get her to understand what I would like to do.  8 mins later I'm told she thinks she can help me al the time I've been asking for a Supervisor or English Person in North America which was refused.  28 mins of wasted time and still no proper answer.  I'll hold off on the upgrade now.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

>Fresco for my IPAD

As far as I know, all questions about Apple store products must go to Apple

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines