• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Questions slowness/lag, adobe color wheel, .ai export ...

Explorer ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm asolutely exciting by Fresco and the fusion between Sketch and Draw! 🙂

1. But I've just noticed a huge slowness/lag when I use brush on vectorial layer, when I use it quickly, to color a background ... what I do not have on adobe Draw. Is it a setting to change? this is very annoying, That's why I let down may Wacom for IpadPro/Apple Pencil and Adobe Draw 😆

2. I missing too, in color choice, the adobe themes, My own personal adobe Themes on the Cloud, and also the color adobe color wheel, and a RGB option to manually add a color. Is it coming in the next updates?

3. I'd like to upload the full vectors draws in .ai to work on it further: would it be possible? or only .pdf? 

And thanks for all what you do! 👍

Caroline

TOPICS
Performance , Publish & export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Hi Caroline. 

On the topic of the lag when using the vector tools. It has come up here once before (https://community.adobe.com/t5/Fresco/apple-pencil-delay-with-adobe-fresco/td-p/10650024) and although it appears that it is related to the stroke smoothing (and in my experience worse in some brushes than in others) there is not a solution for it right now but the team is looking at the problem. 

It is not possible to go directly from Fresco to Ai right now and it is not possible to export a

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Caroline. 

On the topic of the lag when using the vector tools. It has come up here once before (https://community.adobe.com/t5/Fresco/apple-pencil-delay-with-adobe-fresco/td-p/10650024) and although it appears that it is related to the stroke smoothing (and in my experience worse in some brushes than in others) there is not a solution for it right now but the team is looking at the problem. 

It is not possible to go directly from Fresco to Ai right now and it is not possible to export a .ai file from the app.  We know that vector artists need that functionality but right now Fresco can only export to PDF.

Access to color libraries is coming soon. Very soon. 

I wish I had more concrete answers for you but right now that's about all I know. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue,

I would like to know what's solution is in the pipe about the very big lag with vector brush in Fresco? (so BIG that I can't draw in Fresco)

The first time I asked the question, it was in 2019 😨

I've try again regulary since 2019 and the last week, but definitely I can't draw with the vector tool: too slow to follow my hand.

I'm so sad that Adobe Draw is killed today.

And this is my working tool, as a freelancer illustrator 😟
Help me please,
Thank you,
Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please resurrect adobe DRAW till you don't have fix the bug in Fresco, we need it to work and to earn money 🙏🤞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi again, Sue,

Richard, on an other thread, helped me with the Smoothing tool in Fresco: I desactivate it and it seems better!
My panic has subsided a little because I can work in Fresco, despite the deactivation of adobe Draw this morning.
I still miss the simplicity and efficiency of Adobe draw but I will try to get over it 😉

Have a good day,

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines