• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ridiculous! Just spent 50 hours downloading files from Fresco because I changed account

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beware!

If you have been creating images on Sketch and then on Fresco for a long time (I had close to 1500 original drawings stored in the "Cloud Documents" on Creative Cloud). If you have to change Adobe accounts- ie: like me, you are leaving the company that provided you with your Adobe access and have to create a new one... there is no way to bulk download your work or to to transfer from one Creative Cloud to another... it is totally ridiculous!! ... You have to click on each file, one by one to download them to your Computer / iPad... this is stupide crazy!

I tried to reach out to Adobe for help and they were useless (3hours going round in circles), I ended up spending 50 hours to just get back what belonged to me form the Creative Cloud! Very Bad... super disappointed with Adobe.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This doesn't sound like a good experience. Were you not able to sync everything online to your desktop. Then when you changed to the other account sync it back into the cloud? This should be automated, not requiring individual file download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines