• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ruler tool and Shape tools

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just a suggestion.. The ruler and shape tools would be a great addtion to Fresco 

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

They're coming KJean. 

Hang in there. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They're coming KJean. 

Hang in there. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 12, 2019 Oct 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! I make vector textures and shapes in Adobe Capture and then place them in Draw. In Draw, I’m able to change the color of the textures and shapes easily. Fresco does not have this feature 😔. When can we expect the new update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kiki. Capture Shapes not quite as soon BUT, because we know how much/often people use them, that too is a priority.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Sue, I’ll most likely continue to use draw until it’s sorted out. I like for my work to be all vector and I use lot of vector textures/shapes in Adobe Draw. I also like how I can easily change the color of that texture/shape in Adobe draw.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kiki, this is possible today, but you have to bring them in as an image and convert to a pixel layer. Would you like more detail? Otherwise, we wait for true vector import and recoloring from the engineering team...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael, yes. I think I was mostly concerned with vector. I sometimes partner with a wall graphics company and most of my art is vector so I’m able to scale the art up and down with no issues. I loved how I could turn any texture into a vector “Shape” or “Texture” with the Adobe capture app and then place that “Shape” into Adobe Draw. I would love for that same vector feature to be available in Fresco. Thanks in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines