• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saved drawings stuck on loading screen for 45 mins!

New Here ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

No matter what I try I can't load my saved drawing on adobe fresco. I have been on this page for 45 mins at a time! I've tried uninstalling the app multiple times and I only have the one drawing so it's not storage related. Very disappointed as I don't want to loose many hours of work and have tried multiple times to get help with no luck, even with the live chat feature they sent me to the FAQ page 🙄. this is a last resort before I give up.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Laurenelise.  

I just heard  that there's an issue affecting any documents that aren't stored locally (so anything in the cloud) but it looks like things are coming back now.  

Hang in there. It should be back up shortly.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2020 Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue,

I'm still having this same problem! I waited it out after receiving your reply but unfortunately nothing has changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Laurenelise.

You absolutely should not be having this problem.

Please message me through Fresco's Report A Bug link (tap the gear icon in the upper corner of the Home Screen then App Settings > Help > Support > Reprot A Bug), so I can see all of your device/app information.

Please let me know if you're unable to write me there and we can try to do this by direct message. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines