• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

“...sometimes Internet blocks the Adobe server...”

Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2020 Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"The files have to sync from assets.adobe.com by using Internet, sometimes Internet blocks the Adobe server so we try with different Internet."

That's a quoted explanation from online help to explain why they suggested I try using a "different internet" when I cannot access any of my draw or sketch projects in Fresco even though they are all available on assets.adobe.com.  It just spins forever and never loads anything.  Anyone else run into this problem or been told this explanation?  What, do they think people have access to more than one internet service in their homes or offices?

TOPICS
Performance , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2020 Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I understand that the network you're on might be blocking the Adobe server sometimes. You'll need to check with the IT admin if the Adobe network points can be whitelisted on your end. 

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines