• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Support listed for HP Spectre x360 15 2020 model, yet CC says its not compatible

Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchesed a 2020 Spectre x360 15" with the model eb000. This is listed as being compatible on Adobe's website, yet I cannot download the program from the creative cloud app. Is there anyone else with this laptop that has managed to run Fresco? If my laptop isnt actually compatible, why have it on the list of compatible hardware?

TOPICS
Device

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeremy. 

Your device is supported. 

What error message are you seeing when you  try to install Fresco from the  CC Desktop App. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Annotation 2020-07-08 175101.png  Annotation 2020-07-08 175214.png

This is what I see in the creative cloud app when I try to install it. It really doesnt seem the device is supported. All drivers are updated. I even have the newest version of Windows.

I should say everything I have seen online says DirectX 12.1 is not yet available for this device. Not thru HP or Microsoft. If that is all that is needed to get this to work, but its not actually available for this device, then im not sure it really is compatible

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jeremy,

Thanks for providing the snapshots. Kindly share the dxdiag output for your system. Following are the steps:

• Type dxdiag in the search box
  • Click on dxdiag Run Command 
  • Click Save All Information

Regards,

Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay'Here is what i have

Time of this report: 7/14/2020, 13:03:07
Machine name: DESKTOP-11580GV
Machine Id: {A4A2422E-F0F9-4E5D-A99E-4A287DA5950D}
Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 19041) (19041.vb_release.191206-1406)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: HP
System Model: HP Spectre x360 Convertible 15t-eb000
BIOS: F.06 (type: UEFI)
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz (12 CPUs), ~2.6GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 7896MB RAM
Page File: 10850MB used, 6260MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 12
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
System DPI Setting: 240 DPI (250 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Enabled
Miracast: Available, with HDCP
Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Supported
DirectX Database Version: 1.1.5
DxDiag Version: 10.00.19041.0084 64bit Unicode

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jeremy, we are working on enabling the Spectre models in Fresco. Your model is still not supported but would be very soon. 

Appreciate your interest. I will update this thread once we Go live with the support. 

Regards,
Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for letting me know. Is there a reason they are listed as being compatible when they are not?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jeremy,

We enabled very few devices in Spectre range with June release. We have released a new version of Fresco and it should work on your Spectre system. Kindly install from Creative Cloud Application and let us know if you are still facing any issues. 

Regards,

Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG I have it now! Thank you for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have the same computer but for some reason I can't use the program with out my computer crushing after a few minutes of use!
It suppoused to be compatible but I don't know what's the problem is, I would appreciate any guidence you can provide

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just bought this computer as well and facebook and fresco keep crashing on me. At first I thought it was just when I tried using the stylus, but it's crashing when I don't use the stylus. Tried uninstalling a few times and it's still crashing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines