• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Surface Pro 4 Live Brushes Still Disabled? Fresco Sub Cancelled!

Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have officially cancelled my subscription to Adobe Fresco.  Six months have gone by and Live Brushes are STILL not supported on my Surface Pro 4 device.  Several updates have come through with none of them providing support for this feature.  Releasing a product in this state with only part of it working is unacceptable and false advertising.  Please point me to where it says on your website for Surface devices where it says it's not supported.  I wouldn't have even bothered to use this product.  Please point me to where it says WHEN it will be supported?  The only thing I have been able to find is to update my Intel drivers in order to USE live brushes which I did of course and was still getting the error that they weren't supported.  This is not only confusing but disappointing?  Why use your product if I cannot use ALL of the product?  Why release it to Surface/Windows devices at all?  You release half a product?  Where is the option to pay half a subscription?  Please point me to that?   Are you going to reimburse my account with a free six months that I sat around waiting to use Live Brushes?  I'll keep checking my email...I'm sure that's on the way...

Peaches...

TOPICS
Device , Live brushes , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

I know you are frustrated,  but I don't think Live Brushes are not available on Windows devices yet.  I could be wrong.  Be patient,  it'll be added.  

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know you are frustrated,  but I don't think Live Brushes are not available on Windows devices yet.  I could be wrong.  Be patient,  it'll be added.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I happened to have 2 surface pro4 tablets, the i7 16G model supports live brushes well, the other one (i5 4G ram) not. I guess the low configuration is the cause of this issue?

Wish it helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Peaches,

I would suggest continuing to ask this question in your original thread rather than creating a new thread on the same topic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines