• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

text tool missing

Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded to the paid subscription of Fresco on my windows machine but do not see a text tool?

TOPICS
Device , How-to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you uninstall and reinstall after upgrading? Just in case this was necessary to get additional features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turns out text is not yet available in the Windows version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Anyone know when it's going to be available? It's 2022!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Roland. 

The text tool is not yet in the Windows version of Fresco. It's coming. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sue, it's 8 months later and if you're still with Adobe, I hope you read this. The same thing was said for Fresco on Android 2 Years Ago! Why is Adobe's process this way? They bend over backward to keep Apple users happy (because yes, Adobe has to play catch up to the Procreate market) instead of all their customers, to the point non-apple users feel like we are just paying for development just for iOS. Why not just develop the product and release features to everyone at once? We are already 2 years behind with having Fresco on Android (EVEN IF IT'S FOR SELECT DEVICES), now Surface users too? Not to mention Adobe's announcement to remove Sketch and Draw, with no word on Fresco replacing them. What are we paying for exactly, at the same price we don't get the same features? You would have a fit in a store if you got less of the same thing than someone else for the same price; tell me I'm wrong? If you're only going to release on iOS, just say so and stop teasing features that you just drop development on for other platforms altogether because you can't keep up with the competition's features. Here's a solution: Make the iOS users pay for the development of the app and don't include it in CC if you can't update at the same rate. Make them pay the premium to use the app in addition to CC. Oh wait, they do, Full Fresco standalone actually costs more than Procreate...and it's way ahead of Fresco in features...wow. 

- Surface Book 2 User
- Note 10+ User

- Full CC +Extra Space Subscriber

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

Is the text function now available on windows?

Many thanks

Alisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2021 Dec 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its December 2021 and I'm using fresco on my surface pro 7 plus. I still don't see any text tool as of now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I remember correctly I had to use the purchased version if that helps.

--
*Bill*
billreeves23@gmail.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Bill, I am subscribe to Adobe app but I still don't see the text tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines