The app crashes constantly (fresco)

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The app simply doesn't work. EVERY single time I open a document the app crashes and when I do manage to open a canvas it closes after any type of selection. The brushes don't work either and adjusting their settings also triggers the crashes.

Hi Als. 

Please write me at frescohelp at adobe dot com and give me as much device information as possible (device, os version, how much storage you have on it). 

Also, when you write me there, if you could attach a screen recording of the crash(es) that would also be really helpful. 

Sue. 

TOPICS
Canvas settings, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

The app crashes constantly (fresco)

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The app simply doesn't work. EVERY single time I open a document the app crashes and when I do manage to open a canvas it closes after any type of selection. The brushes don't work either and adjusting their settings also triggers the crashes.

Hi Als. 

Please write me at frescohelp at adobe dot com and give me as much device information as possible (device, os version, how much storage you have on it). 

Also, when you write me there, if you could attach a screen recording of the crash(es) that would also be really helpful. 

Sue. 

TOPICS
Canvas settings, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 21, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Als. 

Sue. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 22, 2019 0
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue on a surface studio AND my surface pro6, both of which exceed the hardware requirements. As it happens on two of machines could it be to do with my account or cloud storage (only about 200mb used out of 100gb)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 12, 2019 0
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SAME!! surface. worked great yesterday! today i can't keep the damn app open!

above someone asked for screenshots of crashes... 1 can send 1 of the app open and another with no app showing on my taskbar. that's it. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 22, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same issue - I was doing some work on fresco and I quite liked it but now it crashes every time - on start, after start, when I try to choose document size, when I try to type not standard document size... I can't even open my previous work!

Fresco was quite likely to crash before, but now it's some kind of dark joke.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 23, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and I forgot to add: I tried to restart computer many times, as well as reinstalling fresco.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 23, 2020 0