• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to open Fresco on windows laptop

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I meet the system requirements, it's covered under my plan, I have uninstalled and reinstalled, I have restarted my computer, my drivers and windows are all up to date, and I have uninstalled and reinstalled the creativ cloud app. But everytime i try to open the program it says "unable to Launch Fresco" in the cc app.

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like you've tried all the obvious solutions and checked if you should be able to use the app on your system.

I'd try sending an email directly to Fresco Help on this. (frescohelp at adobe dot com)

Give them details about your system such as Windows version, Available Memory, GPU Driver Version, if you're able to as this is normally generated automatically within the app when you send a bug report. So it's the sort of thing they will likely need to know in order to be able to help you out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Something similar happened to me with the latest version, 2.2. I could open the app but anytime I selected an old file or to create a new file it would crash. I had to go back to version 2.1 to get Fresco to open and function properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines