• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrade from free Fresco plan to paid Fresco plan

Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Missing out on Fresco premium features? Running out on the cloud storage space?

Upgrade to paid Fresco plan and get 100GB of cloud storage space along with the ability to import brushes and get access to Kyle T. Webster’s brush sets. 

Learn how to switch on the premium features in this help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/fresco/using/upgrade-from-free-to-paid-plan.html#subscription-features  

If you’re on an iOS device, your membership will be detected as soon as you login to the app after installing it.  

If you’re on a Windows device and wish to install Fresco, make sure you’ve Creative Cloud desktop app already installed on your device and is signed in using the Adobe ID on which you have the paid membership. Once you install Fresco, it’ll detect your membership as on the Creative Cloud desktop app. 

Upgrade to the Fresco paid plan and enjoy the best of the app! 

Feel free to post here if you’ve any issues. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have upgraded the plan but the app remains the same. It must be some kind of an error. What can i do? 
thanks,

Ana

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ana. 

Please message me through  Fresco's Report A Bug link so I can help figure out why, after upgrading,  you're not able to access all of Fresco's features. (Tap the gear icon in the upper nave of  the Home screen then App Settings > Help > Support > Report A Bug.)

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines