Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using the same colours as in Illustrator pictures

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,
So I've started doing illustrations for a book in Illustrator and now want to go on doing them using Fresco. I have chosen colours and now would like to use the exact same colours in Fresco, but there's nowhere to enter like #F3EsDF or something like that. When I save a library in Illustrator, I also can't open it in Fresco or, at least, don't know how to open it there. What can I do to keep on illustrating with exactly the same colours for skin, hair etc. as in my Illustrator documents?

Thanking you in advance

Tina

TOPICS
Color , Cross-product , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

In the colour picker you can enter HSB or RGB values, which you can copy from the Illustrator file.

To be able to open a colour library make sure it saved to the creative cloud. Possibly one good option would be to use Adobe Color and create your colour selection as a theme. This will then be available in Fresco.
Once you have used a colour in a particular drawing it will remain available in the list of Recents colours.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the colour picker you can enter HSB or RGB values, which you can copy from the Illustrator file.

To be able to open a colour library make sure it saved to the creative cloud. Possibly one good option would be to use Adobe Color and create your colour selection as a theme. This will then be available in Fresco.
Once you have used a colour in a particular drawing it will remain available in the list of Recents colours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah, thank you very much! Didn't find it in the first place.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines