Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When creating new custom sized canvas - the file doesn't get saved

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I just started using Adobe Fresco yesterday and when i create custom sized canvas it doesn't get saved to the cloud nor anywhere i can find it. It does show under recents in home screen but when i open Cloud Documents its not there. On the other hand when i create some of the preset canvas sizes the file gets saved to Cloud Documents normally. 

Please help!

TOPICS
Canvas settings , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

I tried this myself and can't duplicate it - what customer size did you use?

For me, the document showed up immediately in "Cloud Documents," with the syncing circular arrows icon.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried this myself and can't duplicate it - what customer size did you use?

For me, the document showed up immediately in "Cloud Documents," with the syncing circular arrows icon.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sofijavv1,

As Michael correctly said, I too haven't heard about this issue coming up yet. Make sure you're connected to the internet and your files are syncing. 

As soon as you press the home button from within your drawing the file should show up under recent documents and the same should also be available under Cloud documents.

Please try again by signing out and signing back into the app and let us know if that works.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines