When downloading file from Fresco, Text file is always added

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Its not huge deal, but a bit annoying that every time I download some file to my Creative Cloud or Onedrive, a text file is added there, so I need to delete it separately every time. ( It generates always 2 files automatically even if I only have 1 art file, other one is always text file)

What could be the problem, could I turn it off somehow?

Best wishes,

Nora

TOPICS
Publish & export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's incredibly odd.  I haven't experienced that issue.  What kind of file type are you using? JPG? PSD? PNG? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For all file types including JPG, PNG, PSD. Please find below screenshots for this bug.

2 files in CC.jpgDesktop notification.jpgUploadImage.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NoraPS.

This is happening to me too.

I haven't seen it crop up since Adobe Draw, at which time it was some bug related to iOS 11, but I cannot for the life of me remember what was causing it. 

I'm looking into it and I'll post as soon as I know what's going on. 

Sue. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sue,

Thanks for checking into this. Hoping to get this thing solved. 

Cheers!

Nora

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nora and Sue - I'm having the same issue when using "Publish and Export" from Fresco. It seems to happen no matter where I'm exporting to, or what format I choose. Fresco creates a companion .txt file that says "Created using Adobe Fresco. #AdobeFresco" 🙂

Andrew

Extra TXT File from Fresco iPad Pro - 1.jpgExtra TXT File from Fresco iPad Pro - 2.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Andrew. 

You just reminded me that I hadn't heard back about this... Just sent another quick note (along with your screenshots) to the team. 

I probably won't have an answer until early next week but I'll post as soon as I do. 

Sue. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Nora PS @Andrew Federman 

I didn't forget about you. This will be changed in an upcoming build of Fresco; it's too late for it to make it into the next update but will make it into the following one. 

Hang in there a bit longer. 

Sue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Sue Garibaldi  Huge thanks for your help. It finally got resolved! I feel huge relieve now that I see only 1 file getting generated. Cheers!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nora. 

I knew it was being worked on but I didn't think the change had made it into the app yet. But I'm certainly not going to complain that you're no longer getting two files whenever you export.

Sue. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines