• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When will Fresco be available for use with my Huion monitor + Windows 10?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2019 Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The promo for Fresco says, "Built for the latest stylus and touch devices", but I cannot use it because I have a Huion tablet and a Windows 10 system. I've used my Huion monitor for over a year now with Illustrator, Photoshop, etcetera. I find it has many of the capabilities that both a Wacom and an I-Pad have, perhaps more. The monitor is large and enables me to use a touch sensitive pen that has the ability to access all of the brush applications. The concept of Fresco was something I had been awaiting for years! When will I be able to use it with my Huion and Windows 10 operating system??

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing , Cross-product , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 11, 2019 Dec 11, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We have launched the fresco for following windows devices only:

• Surface Pro 4
  • Surface Pro 5
  • Surface Pro 6
  • Surface Book 1
  • Surface Book 2
  • Surface Studio 1
  • Surface Studio 2
  • Surface Go
  • Wacom Mobile Studio Pro 13"
  • Wacom Mobile Studio Pro 16"

Just to let you know that we’ll add more as we work with Windows hardware partners.

You can also check out the blog post: https://theblog.adobe.com/adobe-fresco-is-at-max-again-on-windows/

Regards,

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 11, 2019 Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We have launched the fresco for following windows devices only:

• Surface Pro 4
  • Surface Pro 5
  • Surface Pro 6
  • Surface Book 1
  • Surface Book 2
  • Surface Studio 1
  • Surface Studio 2
  • Surface Go
  • Wacom Mobile Studio Pro 13"
  • Wacom Mobile Studio Pro 16"

Just to let you know that we’ll add more as we work with Windows hardware partners.

You can also check out the blog post: https://theblog.adobe.com/adobe-fresco-is-at-max-again-on-windows/

Regards,

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is available for the Wacom MobileStudio Pro, which is running Windows 10.  Granted that does not help you if you are using a Huion tablet. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm curious about the same thing. There are enough Huion users out there to warrant a more active attempt to integrate them, it seems rather ridiculous that Adobe isn't supporting ALL of the Wacom models also. It's great you've got all these Surface devices covered, it's time to throw some love at the masses of professional artists that use dedicated pen displays.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think what makes the Wacom MobileStudio Pro unique is that is a fully operational computer running Windows 10 and the Surface functions more like a computer than a tablet.

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't Huion currently only a tablet that plugs into a computer?  I think then it just boils down to development, since the Huion and XP Pen devices are not full computers.... I could be wrong or that would be my guess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, any computer running Windows 10 to a pen active touchscreen display is still just a computer connected to an external display, even if that display is in the same housing as the computer. My desktop is every bit as much of a computer as a Wacom MobileStudio Pro, it's probably actually closer to the 8 Surface models that are supported.

My Huion Kamvas Pro 22 HD works flawlessly with every other Creative Cloud app I've tried it on, I'm not sure why it doesn't work with Fresco, but hopefully it will be soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes the Huion 20 Pro running on my Surface works fine, but it wont run on m,y MSI Windows 10 Gaming machine?? Come on really? I use the pen and the other Adobe apps just fine no issues very impressed. I would like to however just use Fresco to do ALL of my drawing on all of my devices. I already use it on my iPad, Samsung phone, surface laptop, surface 3. You cant tell me it wont work with MSI gaming machine and a Huion Pro20. What is the real reason? Is there a beta group for Fresco? I will absolutly join.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with you completely. I just set up a new gaming pc and ordered the Huion Pro 16. I use Illustrator a lot, but for the work I produce there are other options out there. If Adobe doesn't make it easier on my workflow, they might run the risk of people like us making due with other non-Adobe products and dropping our Creative Cloud subscriptions. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So Fresco is still half baked. I am using a windows dell xps and Huion tablet, it cannot detect pressure. How is Adobe expectiong Fresco to get up there with its peers. I was impressed during the adobe Max demos but cant really test it. I will uninstall Fresco soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines